Locations & Hours
With the exception of urgent illness/injury care during regular business hours, CALL FIRST to be seen: (352) 392-1161.
- In general, students seeking care from a medical provider (MD, PA, or ARNP) will be provided an appointment within 24-48 hours.
- Students who feel their concern is urgent may ask to speak to a nurse for same-day advice.
- Main Campus (Infirmary Building)
- SHCC @ Shands
- SHCC Psychiatry @ Counseling & Wellness Center
- SHCC @ Santa Fe College
UF LOCATIONS & HOURS (subject to change during holidays/breaks)
Main Campus: (352) 392-1161 (Infirmary Building, 280 Fletcher Drive)
- FALL/SPRING: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm;
Closed Sat; Sun 12-4pm (limited services)
- SUMMER: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm;
SHCC @ Shands: (352) 294-5700 (Health Science Center, Dental Towers, 2nd Floor, Room D2-49)
- FALL/SPRING: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (closed 12-1pm); Closed Sat-Sun
- SUMMER: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm (closed 12-1pm); Closed Sat-Sun