SHCC @ Santa Fe College
PHONE: (352) 381-3777 | LOCATION: Santa Fe College (SFC), Northwest Campus, Room S-120
HOURS (subject to change during holidays/breaks):
Mon – Fri, 8:30am–4:30pm (closed 12:30-1pm)
NOTE: No PPDs are given on Thursdays.
The UF Student Health Care Center also operates the SHCC at Santa Fe College (SFC) exclusively for current SFC students. In addition to a full-time registered nurse (RN), a physician assistant (PA) is available on Tuesday afternoons and a nurse practitioner (ARNP) is available all day on Wednesdays.
Some services are free, but there are charges for provider consultation, physical examinations, immunizations, and lab tests. For more information, call (352) 381-3777 or email email@example.com.
Available services include:
- First aid and blood pressure checks
- Physical examinations for SFC or other programs of study
- Annual pelvic exams for females
- Prescriptions for contraceptives (birth control)
- Over-the-counter emergency contraception (“morning-after pill”)
- Treatment for many common illnesses (strep throat, urinary tract infections, asthma, pinkeye, etc.)
- Referrals to local healthcare providers and/or area specialists for advanced care and services