Click here to log in to my.shcc.ufl.edu. Using your GatorLink username and password, you can schedule/cancel appointments, view lab results, retrieve secure messages from your healthcare provider and more!
HOURS & LOCATIONS
NOTE: Visit the SHCC Google calendar for information on holidays and adjusted schedules during breaks.
Main Campus – including Pharmacy, Lab & X-Ray: (352) 392-1161 (Infirmary Building, 280 Fletcher Drive)
- FALL/SPRING: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm – Call ahead for openings.
- LIMITED WALK-IN SERVICES — Sun 12-4pm: Urgent/acute care in Green Team; Women’s Clinic; Pharmacy; X-ray; and Lab.
- SUMMER: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm – Call ahead for openings.
SHCC@Shands: (352) 294-5700 (Health Science Center, Dental Towers, 2nd Floor, Room D2-49)
- FALL/SPRING: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (closed 12-1pm) – Call ahead for openings.
- SUMMER: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm (closed 12-1pm) – Call ahead for openings.
As all SHCC primary care teams are appointment-based, please CALL FIRST to be seen: (352) 392-1161. Patients who call in the morning can often book same-day time slots. (To find out to which medical team you are assigned so you may request an appointment, call (352) 392-1161, then enter 3 and follow the recorded instructions. Team assignments are random but may be changed upon request.)
- AFTER-HOURS URGENT MEDICAL CONCERNS: Students experiencing urgent, non-emergency medical concerns after-hours may call the SHCC at (352) 392-1161 for over-the-phone advice. The on-call medical provider can help students determine if they should seek medical treatment from a community facility right away, or if they can wait till regular business hours to be seen at the SHCC.
Once you know to which team you are assigned, you may contact them directly during regular business hours to make an appointment. Teams and their functions, along with their direct phone numbers, are listed below. Please note that the following numbers are active only during regular business hours. All area codes are 352.
- Blue Team, Basement Annex – Primary Care: 294-7466
- Green Team, 1st Floor – Acute Care/Trauma: 294-7471
- Orange Team, 2nd Floor – Primary Care: 294-7475
- Red Team, Basement – Primary Care, Nutrition Services & Dermatology: 294-7465
- SHCC@Shands, Health Science Center – Primary Care, Occupational Medicine & Workers’ Compensation: 294-5700
- Special Clinics, 1st Floor – Flu & Allergy Shots, Immunizations, Travel Counseling: 294-7472
- Women’s Clinic, 1st Floor – Women’s Health Services: 294-7476
- Allergy Injection Therapy & Flu Shots (via Special Clinics): 294-7472
- Associate Director, Business: 273-4553
- Associate Director, Clinical Services: 294-7440
- Associate Director, Nursing: 294-7440
- Credentialing/Education/Shadowing: 273-4565
- Director: 294-7439
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): 392-5787
- Immunizations (via Special Clinics): 294-7472
- Laboratory: 294-7473
- Marketing/Media/Website: 273-4551
Fill out the Media Request Form to request an interview, video shoot or image. PLEASE NOTE: Visit UF Health (Shands) Communications for UF Health marketing/media/website information.
- Medical Records: 273-4737
- Nutrition Services (via Red Team): 294-7465
- Occupational Medicine (via SHCC@Shands): 294-5700
- Patient Financial Services (Billing, Insurance or Pricing): 273-4546
- Payroll & Personnel: 273-4557
- Pharmacy: 392-1760
- Physical Therapy (operated by UF Health Rehab Center): 294-3065
- Quality Improvement Coordinator: 294-7441
- Radiology & EKG: 294-7470
- Referral Office: 273-4539
- Sports Medicine Clinic: 294-7345
- Special Clinics (Travel Counseling/Vaccinations): 294-7472
- Women’s Clinic (Women’s Health Services): 294-7476