Forms: Healthcare Related
IMPORTANT FORMS & INFORMATION
- UF Mandatory Health Insurance Waiver and Requirements: Students who do not need the UF insurance plan MUST provide proof of adequate coverage through the online waiver system by the University’s Fee Payment Deadline, or they will be automatically enrolled in the UF insurance plan for EVERY semester in which they are enrolled at least half-time, and will be financially responsible for the related charge on their myUFL/ISIS account.
- NEW STUDENTS ONLY – UF Mandatory Immunization Health History Form and Requirements: The UF Mandatory Immunization Health History Form is required for all incoming students. You will not be able to register for classes until this information is received and approved.
- CURRENT SHCC PATIENTS ONLY – Private Insurance and Verification Form: To find out if the SHCC accepts your insurance, we encourage you to provide us your insurance information ahead of time. Patient Financial Services will contact you if there is an issue with the information provided.
Allergy Injection Clinic
- Domestic Partnership Affidavit
- Health History Form
- UF Health/UF Joint Notice of Privacy Practices & Notice of Organized Health Care Arrangement
Find all forms required for your job duty here: UF Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) Job Duty Listings and Occupational Medicine Program Forms. Please note: If the required forms are not complete, we cannot complete the health assessment, which in turn may delay the hiring process.
- Hepatitis A Vaccination Form – Law Enforcement
- Preplacement Physical Exam and Medical History – All on list except Animal Contact, Contact with Human Blood, Noise and Patient Contact
- Preplacement Screening Patient Contact Form – Patient Contact
- Preplacement Screening Patient Contact Form for Residents – Patient Contact for Residents
- TB Surveillance Form – Patient Contact and Patient Contact for Residents