Forms: Healthcare Related
IMPORTANT FORMS & INFORMATION
- NEW STUDENTS ONLY - UF Mandatory Immunization Health History Form and Requirements: The UF Mandatory Immunization Health History Form is required for all incoming students. You will not be able to register for classes until this information is received and approved.
- NEW STUDENTS ONLY - UF Mandatory Health Insurance Waiver and Requirements: Effective Summer B 2014 (6/30/2014), all newly admitted or re-admitted domestic students enrolled at least half-time in a degree-seeking program, along with all international students, are required to purchase the UF Student Health Insurance Plan OR provide proof of comparable coverage through the UF waiver system.
- CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY - Private Insurance and Verification Form: To find out if the SHCC accepts your insurance, we encourage you to provide us your insurance information ahead of time. Patient Financial Services will contact you if there is an issue with the information provided.
Allergy Injection Clinic
- Domestic Partnership Affidavit
- Health History Form
- UF Health/UF Joint Notice of Privacy Practices & Notice of Organized Health Care Arrangement
Find all forms required for your job duty here: UF Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) Job Duty Listings and Occupational Medicine Program Forms. Please note: If the required forms are not complete, we cannot complete the health assessment, which in turn may delay the hiring process.
- Hepatitis A Vaccination Form – Law Enforcement
- Preplacement Physical Exam and Medical History – All on list except Animal Contact, Contact with Human Blood, Noise and Patient Contact
- Preplacement Screening Patient Contact Form – Patient Contact
- Preplacement Screening Patient Contact Form for Residents – Patient Contact for Residents
- TB Surveillance Form – Patient Contact and Patient Contact for Residents
Records & X-rays
In accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the SHCC may not release information about medical care for any student 18 or over without express permission from the patient. (By law, medical records for patients 17 and under are available to parents/legal guardians.)
Should a patient 18 or over wish to release specific medical information to a third party, such as a parent or family member, they should inform their health care provider during or immediately after their visit. As each visit is treated individually, the patient must inform their health care provider of their wishes at each visit.
PLEASE NOTE: The “Release of Medical Records for General Purposes” form may NOT be used to request future medical/immunization records. Current UF SHCC patients may use this form to request copies of past medical or immunization records OR allow a third party verbal access to current diagnoses/treatments for specific conditions for a designated period of time.