Main Campus (Infirmary Building)
With the exception of urgent illness/injury care during regular business hours, CALL FIRST to be seen at the Student Health Care Center. Students presenting for care without an appointment will be offered available time slots on a first come, first-served basis.
Register for MyChart/MyUFHealth to request future appointments online, communicate with your doctor, access test results, request prescription refills and more: mychart.shands.org.
PHONE: (352) 392-1161
LOCATION: Infirmary Building, 280 Fletcher Drive
HOURS (subject to change during holidays/breaks):
– Fall/Spring: M-F 8am-5pm & Sun 12-4pm
– Summer: M-F 8am-4:30pm
The Student Health Care Center’s main campus location offers the following primary and specialty services:
- General Medical Care/Primary Care: Treatment of illness/injury, health counseling, flu shots, other immunizations and more performed by licensed, board-certified MDs, PAs, ARNPs and RNs, with assistance from health support technicians (HSTs).
- Allergy Injection Clinic: Continued allergy immunotherapy for patients providing serum, which may be stored at the SHCC.
- LGBTQ+ Care & Resources
- Nutrition Services: Weight gain/loss, eating disorders, vegan/vegetarian/gluten-free lifestyles, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, tips for busy students.
- Physical Therapy (operated by UF Health Rehab Services)
- Sexual Health: Professional advice, testing and treatment services available in all medical teams.
- Sports Medicine Clinic: Musculoskeletal injuries, exercise prescription, concussion management, exercise-induced asthma.
- Travel Counseling/Vaccinations: Professional advice and vaccinations.
- Women’s Health Clinic: Pap smears (cervical cancer screenings), routine pelvic exams, breast exams and self-examination how-to, counseling on women’s health issues.
The SHCC also offers the following complementary services at this location:
- Pharmacy: Prescription medications filled for both in-house and outside medical providers, with refills available via phone or online. Various insurance plans accepted; patients must present card in pharmacy to receive discounts. Low-cost, brand-name, non-prescription medications and health, wellness and beauty items also available.