SHCC@CorryVillage: Massage Therapy
Please visit the Massage Therapy page for detailed service information.
Transportation, parking and directions
Once you reach SHCC@CorryVillage, there is designated patient parking directly across from Building 278. Walk straight up the sidewalk and you will see an “OPEN” sign in the window at Apartment 12.
- NO DECAL: Parking is available at SHCC@CorryVillage in reserved spaces – please park facing Building 278. Come up the sidewalk to Apartment 12 to get a permit to place on your dash during your appointment.
- BICYCLES & MOTORCYCLES WITH DECALS: Motorcycle parking with proper decal is available adjacent to our designated parking for cars. We have a bike rack just outside our office where you may lock your bike for safety during your appointment.
- BUS: The buses stop at both entrances to Corry Village.
- From Southwest Rec Center (1 mile): Turn left onto Museum Rd.; pass the Baughman Center on your right and the Bat House on your left. Turn left at Corry Circle – look for the blue UF Student Health at Corry Village sign — and follow the road to Building 278, Apartment 12.
- From Reitz Union (0.9 miles): Go west on Museum Rd.; pass Hume on your left, the fraternity house with the lion statue out front on your right. Turn right at Corry Circle — look for the blue UF Student Health at Corry Village sign – just past Village Rd.
- From Infirmary Building (1.2 miles): Take Stadium Rd. west to North/South Drive. Turn L and then R onto Museum Rd. Go west on Museum Rd.; pass Hume on your L, the fraternity house with the lion statue out front on your R and Lake Alice Field on your L. Turn right at Corry Circle — look for the blue UF Student Health at Corry Village sign – just past Village Rd.
- From Infirmary Building (1.1 miles): Take Stadium Rd. west past the Stadium, O’Dome, Perry Field, Beard Field and the Springs residence hall all on your right. You will come to a four-way stop where Stadium Rd. turns into Fraternity Drive. Turn right and go to the next stop sign — look for the blue UF Student Health at Corry Village sign — then turn left.
- From 2nd Ave./Village Drive light (0.5 miles): Turn onto Village Drive with the Law School on the L. You will see the Student Health at Corry Village entrance and turn R into Corry Village.