PHONE: (352) 381-3777 | LOCATION: Santa Fe College (SFC), Northwest Campus, Room S-120
HOURS (subject to change during holidays/breaks): M–F 8:30am-12pm & 1-4pm
The UF Student Health Care Center also operates the SHCC at Santa Fe College (SFC). Catering to current SFC students only, the clinic is staffed by a full-time registered nurse specialist (RN) and secretary and two part-time nurse practitioners (ARNPs).
Many services are free, but there are charges for ARNP consultation, physical examinations, immunizations and lab tests. For more information, call (352) 381-3777 or email email@example.com.
Available services include:
- First aid and blood pressure checks
- Physical examinations for SFC or other programs of study
- Annual pelvic exams for females
- Prescriptions for contraceptives (birth control)
- Over-the-counter emergency contraception (“morning-after pill”)
- Treatment and/or referral for many common maladies (strep throat, urinary tract infections, asthma, pinkeye)
- Referrals to local healthcare providers and/or area specialists for advanced care and services