PHONE: (352) 294-5700
LOCATION: Health Science Center, Dental Towers, 2nd Floor, Room D2-49
HOURS (subject to change during holidays/breaks):
Fall/Spring: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (closed 12-1 p.m.)
Summer: Summer: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. (closed 12-1 p.m.)
The Student Health Care Center’s satellite clinic, located in the J. Hillis Miller Health Science Center, offers the following services:
- General Medical Care/Primary Care: Treatment of illness/injury, health counseling, flu shots, other immunizations and more performed by licensed, board-certified MDs, PAs, ARNPs and RNs, with assistance from health support technicians (HSTs).
- Allergy Injection Clinic: Continued allergy immunotherapy for patients providing serum, which may be stored at the SHCC.
- Sexual Health: Professional advice, testing and treatment services.
- Travel Counseling/Vaccinations: Professional advice and vaccinations.
- Women’s Health: Pap smears (cervical cancer screenings), routine pelvic exams, breast exams and self-examination how-to, counseling on women’s health issues.
The SHCC also has the following complementary services at this location:
Occupational Medicine at SHCC@Shands
SHCC@Shands also offers Occupational Medicine services for all UF employees, including the needlestick hotline and pathogen education, treatment of job-related injuries, smoking-cessation programs, preplacement health assessments and monitoring of chronic medical conditions that could affect or be affected by one’s job.
Workers’ Compensation at SHCC@Shands
For more information, please visit the UF Office of Human Resource Services “Workers’ Compensation” area.