With the exception of urgent illness/injury care during regular business hours, CALL FIRST to be seen at the Student Health Care Center. Students presenting for care without an appointment will be offered available time slots on a first come, first-served basis.
Register for MyChart/MyUFHealth to request future appointments online, communicate with your doctor, access test results, request prescription refills and more: mychart.shands.org.
PHONE: (352) 294-5700
LOCATION: Health Science Center, Dental Towers, 2nd Floor, Room D2-49
HOURS (subject to change during holidays/breaks):
Fall/Spring: M-F, 8am-5pm (closed 12-1pm)
Summer: M–F, 8am–4:30pm (closed 12-1pm)
The Student Health Care Center’s satellite clinic, located in the J. Hillis Miller Health Science Center, offers the following services:
- General Medical Care/Primary Care: Treatment of illness/injury, health counseling, flu shots, other immunizations and more performed by licensed, board-certified MDs, PAs, ARNPs and RNs, with assistance from health support technicians (HSTs).
- Allergy Injection Clinic: Continued allergy immunotherapy for patients providing serum, which may be stored at the SHCC.
- Sexual Health: Professional advice, testing and treatment services.
- Travel Counseling/Vaccinations: Professional advice and vaccinations.
- Women’s Health: Pap smears (cervical cancer screenings), routine pelvic exams, breast exams and self-examination how-to, counseling on women’s health issues.
The SHCC also has the following complementary services at this location:
Occupational Medicine at SHCC@Shands
SHCC@Shands also offers Occupational Medicine services for all UF employees, including the needlestick hotline and pathogen education, treatment of job-related injuries, smoking-cessation programs, preplacement health assessments and monitoring of chronic medical conditions that could affect or be affected by one’s job.
Workers’ Compensation at SHCC@Shands
For more information, please visit the UF Office of Human Resource Services “Workers’ Compensation” area.