Medical Research Studies
All studies listed are Institutional Review Board (IRB) approved.
Gastroparesis research study for stomach problems/IBS
Who can participate?
- Males and females 18-65 years old
- Must be experiencing one or more of the following symptoms:
- Abdominal pain and discomfort
- Bloating or abdominal distention
- Feeling full after eating small meals
What does the study involve?
- Free FDA-approved medications to treat above symptoms
- Other compensation
For more information
- Phone: (352) 392-6293 (Cheryl or Lasheaka)
Additional research studies
Please visit the UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute for information on additional medical studies currently being conducted.