Massage Therapy: SHCC@CorryVillage
PHONE: (352) 392-1433
24/7 voicemail line; all calls will be returned.
LOCATION: SHCC@Corry Village,
Corry Circle (off of Village Drive/SW 25th Street),
Building 278, Apartment 12
HOURS (subject to change during holidays/breaks):
Fall/Spring: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Summer: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Last appointment ends at 4:15 p.m.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY:
Ann B. Moore, BA, RN, LMT, RFS, NCTMB, CEES
Please note the following:
- Fees for services are automatically sent to the client’s UF account; no money is exchanged during the time of service.
- SHCC@CorryVillage does not accept any form of insurance as payment for massage therapy services.
- Ergonomic education and stress reduction techniques are incorporated into treatments as needed.
How to make an appointment
Please note that 24-hour cancellation notification is requested. Call (352) 392-1433 and leave a message 24/7. NOTE: A $5 fee may charged to the UF account of no-show clients.
- Click here to view the massage menu and choose which treatment best meets your needs.
- Call the voicemail-only appointment line at (352) 392-1433 and leave a detailed message including:
- – Name, phone number and UF ID
- – Name of the treatment from the menu and length of time
- – Two choices of preferred appointment dates and times
- – NOTE: Last appointment ends at 4:15 p.m.
- Click here to view transportation, parking and directions details to SHCC@CorryVillage.