More information online:
The following outdoor markets feature locally grown, fresh-picked fruits and vegetables, as well as other items at very reasonable prices. Additional items available vary and may include dairy products, cut flowers, baked goods, honey and much more! Visit each market’s website for more information and to confirm hours of operation.
Alachua County Farmers Market (ACFM)
ADDRESS: 5920 NW 13th St., Gainesville
- Year-round: Saturdays, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
ACFM Satellite Market
ADDRESS: SW Archer Rd., Butler Plaza, Gainesville
- Spring and fall: Tuesdays, 2 p.m. to dusk
Citizens Co-op: A community-owned market
ADDRESS: 435 S. Main St., Gainesville
- Year-round: Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Haile Plantation Farmers Market
ADDRESS: SW 91st Terrace, Haile Village Center, Gainesville
- Year-round: Saturdays, 8:30 a.m. to noon
High Springs Farmers Market
ADDRESS: 110 NW 1st Ave., High Springs
- Year-round: Thursdays, noon to dusk
- First Saturday of every month, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Tioga Monday Market
ADDRESS: 13005 W. Newberry Rd. (SR 26), Tioga Town Center, Gainesville
- Year-round: Mondays, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Union Street Farmers Market
ADDRESS: 111 E. University Ave., Bo Diddley Community Center, Gainesville
- Year-round: Wednesdays, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.