Occupational Medicine (Occ Med), UF
This webpage is for the University of Florida Occupational Medicine Program ONLY.
To get in touch with UF Health Occupational Medicine, please call (352) 265-0250.
UF OCC MED
PHONE: (352) 294-5700
LOCATION: SHCC@Shands – Health Science Center, Dental Towers, 2nd Floor, Room D2-49
HOURS (subject to change during holidays/breaks):
– Fall/Spring: M-F 8am-5pm (closed 12-1pm)
– Summer: M–F 8am–4:30pm (closed 12-1pm)
Employees can check their own job-related health assessment information in myUFL’s My Self Service area. You may have to clear your cache (in your Internet browser, go to Tools > Internet Options and delete your browsing history) in order to see this option.
- Go to the myUFL login screen and log in with your Gatorlink username and password.
- Go to My Self Service and select UF Health Assessment.
Preplacement Health Assessments (PPHA)
- Departments MUST check the Exam Result screen for the most current health assessment status of an employee. Click here for more information. (Do not depend on email updates from the SHCC.)
- Patient contact health assessments require a visit to SHCC@Shands. Call (352) 294-5700 to schedule an appointment.
- Prior to your appointment, review the fee schedule for health assessments and/or immunizations. PLEASE NOTE: A convenience fee of $15 will be charged for all laboratory collection services. As not all tests can be performed in our lab, your specimen may be sent to one of the following companies for analysis. You may receive a paper bill from one or more of these companies: Quest Diagnostics (www.questdiagnostics.com); LabCorp (www.labcorp.com); or UF Pathology Laboratories (UF PathLabs) (http://pathlabs.ufl.edu).
- Patient contact requirements have been updated to include N95 medical review and MMR requirements.