The UF Student Health Care Center (Main building, 280 Fletcher Drive) will have adjusted/reduced hours during UF winter break. The changes are as follows:
- Sunday, Dec. 17th: CLOSED
- Monday, Dec. 18th – Friday, Dec. 22nd: OPEN from 8am – 4:30 pm
- Monday, Dec. 25th (Christmas Day): CLOSED
- Tuesday, Dec. 26th – Friday, Dec. 29th: Reduced hours 10 am – 2pm
- Monday, Jan. 1st (New Year’s Day): CLOSED
- Tuesday, Jan. 2nd – Friday, Jan. 5th: OPEN from 8am – 4:30 pm
- Sunday, Jan. 7th: CLOSED
- Monday, Jan. 8th: Regular Hours resume 8am – 5 pm
For after-hours urgent care, please call (352) 392-1161 to speak with a medical provider.
For emergencies, CALL 911.