Hours: <br/> Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. <br/> Nurse Hours: <br/> Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The UF Student Health Care Center also operates the SHCC at Santa Fe College (SFC) exclusively for current SFC students. A Registered Nurse is available Monday through Thursday, 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
Some services are free, but there are charges for provider consultation, physical examinations, immunizations, and lab tests. For more information, call (352) 381-3777.
Available services include:
- Blood pressure checks
- First aid
- Prepare physical exam and refer patients for low cost program physical
- Prescriptions for contraceptives
- Treatment and/or referral for many common maladies (e.g. strep throat, UTI, asthma, pinkeye)
- Referral to local health care providers for advanced care and services
- Referral to area specialists for advanced health care