HOURS (subject to change during holidays/breaks): Fall/Spring: M-F 8am-5pm (closed 12-1pm) Summer: M–F 8am–4:30pm (closed 12-1pm)
In line with Governor DeSantis’ guidance and the directives issued by the state’s Department of Management Services, the university will be implementing the following policies effective immediately.
Business and Personal Travel:
- UF is prohibiting all non-essential university travel until further notice. Additionally, previous approvals for travel are now rescinded, provided that travel has not yet commenced. Essential travel may be approved by your senior vice president or vice president.
- Faculty and staff are strongly encouraged to follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) best practices for prevention of COVID-19. Personal travel should be minimized. UF employees who do embark on personal travel involving a cruise or international destinations will be required to self-quarantine for a period of 14 days before being allowed to return to work.
University-related Business Activities:
· No visitors are to be hosted on campus unless approved by a senior vice president or vice president.
- Everyone is encouraged to practice social distancing, avoid large gatherings and conduct university business via videoconferencing and virtual meetings.
- UF is canceling, postponing or, where feasible, moving all events to alternate virtual modes of participation through at least March 30, 2020. Scheduling new future events and conferences will also be postponed for this duration.
More information regarding these decisions as well as other questions related to COVID-19 are available by accessing these updated FAQs.
This webpage is for the University of Florida Occupational Medicine Clinic ONLY. To get in touch with UF Health Occupational Medicine, please call (352) 265-0250.
Employees can check their own job-related health assessment information in myUFL’s My Self Service area. You may have to clear your cache (in your Internet browser, go to Tools > Internet Options and delete your browsing history) in order to see this option.
- Go to the myUFL login screen and log in with your Gatorlink username and password.
- Go to My Self Service and select UF Health Assessment.
Preplacement Health Assessments (PPHA)
- Departments MUST check the Exam Result screen for the most current health assessment status of an employee. Click here for more information. (Do not depend on email updates from the SHCC.)
- Patient contact health assessments require a visit to SHCC@Shands. Call (352) 294-5700 to schedule an appointment.
- Prior to your appointment, review the fee schedule for health assessments and/or immunizations. As not all tests can be performed in our lab, your specimen may be sent to one of the following companies for analysis. You may receive a paper bill from one or more of these companies: Quest Diagnostics (www.questdiagnostics.com); LabCorp (www.labcorp.com); or UF Pathology Laboratories (UF PathLabs) (http://pathlabs.ufl.edu).
- Patient contact requirements have been updated to include N95 medical review and MMR requirements.