Costs for services
- Please review the costs for employee and new hire immunizations and health assessments with the hiring department. Prices are subject to change.
- If you have questions on how to pay for these services, review the “Billing information” area below.
How to make an appointment
Physical exams are by appointment with CareSpot. Patient Contact Review appointments may be scheduled by calling our office at 352-294-5700.
Before calling, make sure you have:
- A UF ID for the employee.
- An 8 digit position number (generally has 3 or 4 leading zeros) for new hire TEAMS employees.
- Verification that an INOP (Individuals Not On Position) form has been submitted to EH&S by their department for new hire OPS employees.
- Verification that a payment authorization has been submitted.
Check the status of an employee
To see if your employee or new hire has been cleared for duty, visit Check Health Assessment Results in PeopleSoft.
The hiring department may be responsible for the costs associated with any health assessments and/or medical monitoring that the employee or new hire may need.
In order for your preplacement screening to be processed and you to be medically cleared for work at the University of Florida, all information requested must be completed. If it is not complete, we will be unable to complete the clearance process.