The mission of the University of Florida Student Health Care Center (SHCC) is to help every student achieve optimal health in the pursuit of personal and academic success.
Learn more about how we can help you:
- Appointments/Hours: Call 352-392-1161 to establish yourself as a new patient at the SHCC and make your first appointment. Have your insurance information available before calling.
- Services: Learn more about all available services, including primary and specialty care, as well as pharmacy, radiology/EKG and laboratory.
- Fees and Insurance: The health fee included with tuition helps cover most office visits. We accept most insurance plans to help pay for things like physicals, procedures, lab tests, X-rays, medications and medical equipment.
- About: Meet your health care providers and learn about some of our accolades.
Parking is available but limited. If you are able, taking a bus or shuttle, biking or walking is the best way to reach us.
- RTS BUS ROUTES: Routes 34 and 38 will bring you closest to the SHCC/Infirmary Building at 280 Fletcher Drive.
- GATOR LIFT: Provides on campus transportation to members of the UF community with permanent and temporary disabilities.
- ADDITIONAL UF TRANSIT OPTIONS
- Emergencies: 911
- Urgent medical care advice line: (352) 392-1161